About a few weeks ago I was at our sibling’s condo going to see as well as while the people I was with and I were having dinner, there was this strong stink that was starting to fill the room. It kind of stinked love gas, which could be a concern as well as potentially deadly! Both of us were trying to figure out what it was since as far as he knew, he had nothing gas related in the house. There was no gas oil furnace, gas stoves or even no gas fireplaces. The heating as well as a/c proposal was all central as well as electric. So the people I was with and I had no proposal where the gas stink was coming from! Both of us were starting to think that maybe something had gone wrong with the a/c or the heating proposal that may have been blowing that stink through the ductworks, however, our sibling said he had just had the heating as well as the a/c proposal ductworks cleaned by a heating as well as cooling professional maintenance here in town. At this point the people I was with and I continued to go looking through the condo to see what or where the stink was coming from, and finally, the people I was with and I reached the basement as well as found out that a single of his pets had knocked over a bottle of rubbing alcohol! The stink was carrying up through the basement air vent going through the house! Now eventually, the fumes from that rubbing alcohol could have caused some issues, however thankfully, it was not gas! Both of us were both relieved as well as laughed about it, after that I went back as well as finished our dinner. It was a easily nice time otherwise. No other issues happened while I was there.